Student shall apply through SAMS(Student Academic Management Sysytem,Higher Education Department,Govt of Odisha)
1. Candidates who seek admission (for re-admission in case of detained students) shall send application in the prescribed form duly filled in, so as to reach the Principal of the College on or before the ldate for receipt of the applicant. Application received after the specified or last date shall be considered only after all application received by the specified date are exhausted.
2. Under no circumstances application on plain paper for admission will be accepted.
3. An application incomplete in any respect is liable to be rejected. Attested copies of T.C., Mark sheet, Caste Certificate. Money Receipt etc. should be attached to the application form.
4.Application forms for admission will be available at the office counter during specific office hours on payment of application fees. Forms can . also be obtained by post by enclosing a duly stamped envelope with an application to the Principal.
5. The College will not accept any responsibility for loss or delay in transit.
6. Selected candidates are called for admission on particular dates. Failure to turn up on the date or to produce the required documents in original shall amount to forfeiture of the seat. Extension of date of admission shall not ordinarily be allowed.
7. On no account should admission be permitted by spot selection.
8. Admission to the College cannot be claimed as a matter of right merit and conduct of the candidate shall be an important factor in deciding his prayer for admission to the college.
9. All admission are provisional. The Principal reserves the right to revoke an admission, if necessary the decision of the Principal regarding admission shall be binding and final.
10. Detailed information regarding admission are laid down in the college prospectus supplied along with forms.
(a) Last date for receipt of application. Two weeks(14days) from the date of publication of result of the qualifying examination(excluding date of publication)
(b) Commencement of admission on first round selection. Within 14 days from the last date fixed for the receipt of application.
(c) Completion of admission. Within 21 days from the last date of commencement of admission.
Note : The admission process(a, b & c) should be completed within six weeks from the date of publication.